People in the lab are involved in several classes in the Bio curriculum as instructors and teaching assistants. Among those:
- Bio150: Embryos, Genes, and Development (together with Prof. Mike Cleary
- Bio150L: Embryos, Genes, and Development (Prof. Laura Beaster-Jones; we join those sessions where the class deals with the animals that we know best).
- Bio195: Research for credit in the lab.
- Bio197: Culminating Experience for those already enrolled in Bio195.
- In the making for 2022: a CURE (Course-based Undergraduate Research Experience) where we’ll generate transgenic zebrafish. We are excited about this one!